Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2021: Indian Coast guard Navik program is prescribed by Indian Coast Guard. The written communicating includes many topics like English, arithmetic, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Reasoning, Current Affairs and Quantitative power. Candidates ought to indurate every section so that they will score well within the written check. Program for Indian Coast guard Navik is of tenth and twelfth standards. Allow us to discuss the Indian Coast guard Navik program for every topic.
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2021
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus|
|Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude|
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Comprehension Passage
Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System/HCF/LCM
- Percentage, Average
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio, Mixture & Alligation
- Time Speed Distance
- CI & SI
- Economic Scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Problem series
- Word Building
- Coding and de-coding
- Numerical problems
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Embedded figures
Indian Coast Guard Navik Preparation Tips
- Complete the complete programme, browse every topic with equal importance
- Make short notes for revision, keep redaction the topics or topics on regular interval to avoid forgetting them
- Practice sample question papers on-line and from books similarly
- Discuss with alternative aspirants on their strategy and exchange info
- Participate in daily on-line quiz on current affairs
- Build robust vocabulary, learn vital English synchronic linguistics rules, follow queries
- Attempt mock check series to see your readiness at intervals stipulated time
fitness take a look at (PFT)
Qualified candidates in written take a look at are going to be demanded PFT which will be conducted for 2 consecutive days
Physically challenged candidates don’t seem to be allowed to take a seat in PET examination as per examination rule
- PFT can have the subsequent parameters-
- 6 kilometre run to be completed in seven minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
- Candidates ought to be in snug garments throughout the PFT like Shoe, T-shirt, garment etc. to avoid exhaustion
Before delving into the subtleties of the Indian Coast Guard Syllabus competitors should comprehend the test example of the test. Check the beneath table to comprehend the ICG test design.
|Posts||Written Test||Max. Marks||Time|
|Navik (DB)||Section (I)||60||45 mins|
|Navik (GD)||Section (I+II)||110||75 mins|
|Yantrik (Electrical)||Section (I+III)||110||75 mins|
|Yantrik (Electronics)||Section (I+IV)||110||75 mins|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Section (I+V)||100||75 mins|
Indian Coast Guard Written Test Syllabus: Subject-Wise Syllabus
ICG conducts the written test to shortlist the applicants for further stages based on their merit. Check the Indian Coast Guard Post-wise and Subject-wise Syllabus below:
Navik DB Post
|Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry||Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets / Earth/Satellites/Sun), Electricity and its application||Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.||Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours|
|Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)||Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power||Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs, Tense, Punctuation.||Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance|
|Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance||Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound and Wave Motion, Atomic Structure||Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.||History, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition|
|Use of adjectives, Compound preposition, Use of pronouns.||Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations|
|Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players|
|Eminent Personalities, National Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/ Flag/Mountains|
Reasoning Syllabus incorporates Spatial, Numerical Reasoning and Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
Navik GD Post
ICG Navik GD Section 1 schedule is equivalent to the prospectus of the Navik DB Section 1 and competitors can allude to something very similar for arrangement.
|Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newtons laws and applications, circular motion.||Sets, Relations and Functions –|
Set, Relations and Functions trigonometric functions.
Algebra – Principle of Mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, linear inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theory, sequence and series, Matrices, determinants.
Vector And Three Dimensional
Geometry – Vectors, and three-dimensional geometry
|Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves.||Coordinate Geometry – Straight lines, conic section, introduction to three-dimensional geometry.|
Calculus – Limits and derivatives, Continuity and differentiability, Applications and derivatives, Integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations.
|Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves.||Mathematical Reasoning|
Probability – Statistics, Probability. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
|Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei||Relations And Functions – Relations and Functions, inverse trigonometric functions. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode|
|Electronic devices, Communicating systems|
The Indian Coast Guard initiates for Yantrik and the schedule will be equivalent to Section 1 of Navik DB post. The other area will be specialized and the schedule will be pertinent to that field. Check the prospectus of specialized subjects beneath:
Yantrik (Electrical): Section-III
- Fundamental ideas Concepts of opposition, inductance, capacitance, and different components influencing them. Ideas of current, voltage, force, energy and their units
- Circuit law-Kirchhoff’s law, Simple Circuit arrangement utilizing network hypotheses.
- Attractive Circuit-Concepts of transition, EMF, hesitance, Different sorts of attractive materials, Magnetic computations for conductors of various arrangements for example straight, roundabout, solenoidal, and so forth Electromagnetic enlistment, self, and shared acceptance.
- AC Fundamentals-Instantaneous, top, R.M.S. furthermore, normal benefits of rotating waves, Representation of sinusoidal waveform, straightforward series and equal AC Circuits comprising of R.L. also, C, Resonance, Tank Circuit. Poly Phase framework – star and delta association, 3 stage force, DC, and sinusoidal reaction of R-Land R-C circuit.
- Estimation and estimating instruments-Measurement of force (1 stage and 3 stage, both dynamic and re-dynamic) and energy, 2 wattmeter strategy for 3 stage power estimation. Estimation of recurrence and stage point. Ammeter and voltmeter (both moving oil and moving iron sort), the expansion of reach wattmeter, Multimeters, Megger, Energy meter AC Bridges. Utilization of CRO, Signal Generator, CT, PT, and their employments. Earth Fault location.
- Electrical Machines-(a) D.C. Machine (b) 1 stage and 3 stage transformers (c) 3 stage enlistment engines
- Simultaneous Machines-Generation of 3-stage e.m.f. armature response, voltage guideline, equal activity of two alternators, synchronizing, control of dynamic and receptive force. Beginning and uses of coordinated engines.
- Age, Transmission, and Distribution-Different sorts of force stations, Load factor, variety factor, request factor, cost of age, between association of force stations. Force factor improvement, different sorts of taxes, kinds of flaws, cut off for balanced shortcomings. Switchgears and Protection.
- Assessment And Costing-Estimation of lighting plan, electric establishment of machines, and important IE runs the show. Earthing practices and IE Rules.
- Usage of Electrical Energy-Illumination, Electric warming, Electric welding, Electroplating, Electric drives, and engines. Fundamental Electronics.
Yantrik (Electronics): Section-IV
- Fundamental ideas – Concepts of opposition, inductance, capacitance, and different variables influencing them. Ideas of current, voltage, force, energy, and their units.
- Electronic Components and Materials – Conductors, Semi conductor& Insulators; Magnetic materials; Jointing and Cleaning materials for U/G copper link and OFC; Cells and Batteries (chargeable and non-chargeable); Relays, Switches, MCB and Connectors.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits – PN Junction diodes, thyristor; Diode and triode circuits; Junction Transistors; Amplifiers; Oscillator; Multivibrator, counters; Rectifiers; Inverter and UPS.
- Computerized Electronics – Number System and Binary codes; Boolean Algebra and Logic entryways; Combinational and Sequential rationale circuits; A/D and D/A converter, counters; Memories.
- Direct Integrated Circuit – Introduction to functional Amplifier; Linear applications; Non-Linear applications; Voltage controllers; Timers; Phase lock circle.
- Microchip and Microcontroller – Introduction to the chip, 8085 microchip working; Assembly Language programming; Peripherals and different microchips; Microcontrollers.
- Electronic Measurements – Measuring frameworks; Basic standards of estimation; Range Extension strategies; Cathode beam oscilloscope, LCD, LED board; Transducers
- Correspondence Engineering – Introduction to correspondence; Modulation strategies; Multiplexing Techniques; Wave Propagation, Transmission line attributes, OFC; Fundamentals of Public Address frameworks, Electronic trade, Radar, Cellular and Satellite Communication.
- Information correspondence and Network – Introduction to information correspondence; Hardware and interface; Introduction to Networks and Networking gadgets; Local Area Network and Wide region organization; Internetworking.
- PC Programming – Programming ideas; Fundamentals of ‘C’ and C ++; Operators in ‘C’ and C ++; Control Statements; Functions, Array String and Pointers, File Structure; Data Structure and DBMS.
- Essential Electrical Engineering – DC Circuits; AC basics; Magnetic, Thermal and Chemical impacts of Electric flow; Earthing – Installation, Maintenance, Testing.
Yantrik (Electrical): Section-V
- Designing Mechanics– Resolution of powers, Equilibrium, and Equilibrant, parallelogram law of powers, triangle law of powers, polygon law of powers and Lami’s hypothesis, couple and snapshot of a couple, computation of snapshot of idleness and range of gyration of (a) I-Section (b) channel area (c) T-Section (d) L-Section (Equal and inconsistent lengths) (e) Z-Section (f) Built-up segments (straightforward cases as it were)
- Material Science -Mechanical properties of designing materials – rigidity, compressive strength, flexibility, pliability, hardness, durability, fragility, sway strength, weakness, creep opposition. Characterization of prepares, gentle steel, and composite prepares. Significance of warmth treatment. Warmth treatment measures – strengthening, normalizing, solidifying, hardening, carburizing, nitriding and cyaniding.
- Strength of Materials– Stress, strain, stress-strain graph, the factor of wellbeing, warm burdens, strain energy, confirmation versatility, and modulus of flexibility. Shear power and bowing second chart – cantilever shaft, just upheld bar, nonstop pillar, fixed bar. Twist in shafts and springs, dainty chamber shells.
- Machining -Working rule of the machine. Kinds of machines – Engine machine – development subtleties and particulars. Terminology of single point cutting device, math, instrument signature, elements of hardware points. General and unique activities – (Turning, confronting, tighten turning string cutting, knurling, framing, boring, exhausting, reaming, keyway cutting), cutting liquids, coolants, and oils. Prologue to shaper, slotter, plainer, suggesting, processing and production of cog wheels,
- Welding – Introduction, order of welding cycles, benefits and constraints of welding, standards of circular segment welding, curve welding gear, selection of anodes for various metals, guideline of gas (oxy-acetylene) welding, hardware of gas welding, welding strategies (bend and gas), fastening and brazing procedures, types and utilizations of patches and motions, different fire cutting cycles, benefits and impediments of fire cutting
- Granulating and Finishing Process– Principles of metal expulsion by pounding, abrasives, regular and counterfeit, bonds and restricting cycles, vitrified, silicate, shellac elastic, crushing machines, characterization: tube shaped, surface, device and shaper pounding machine, development subtleties, relative benefits, standards of centreless granulating, benefits and limits of centreless crushing work, holding gadgets, wheel support, adjusting of wheels, coolants utilized, wrapping up by pounding, sharpening, lapping, superfinishing
- Metrology-Linear estimation – Slip checks and dial markers, point estimations, incline protractor, sine bar, point slip measures, comparators (a) mechanical (b) electrical (c) optical (d) pneumatic. Estimation of surface harshness; techniques for estimations, by examination, tracer instruments and by interferometry, collimators, estimating magnifying lens
- Liquid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery– Properties of liquid, thickness, explicit weight, explicit gravity, consistency, surface strain, compressibility capillarity, Pascal’s law, estimation of pressing factors, the idea of lightness. Idea of Reynold’s number, pressing factor, potential and dynamic energy of fluids, all out energy, laws of preservation, mass, energy and force, the speed of fluids and release
- Mechanical Management- Job investigation, inspiration, various hypotheses, fulfillment, execution reward frameworks, creation, arranging and control, connection with different offices, steering, booking, dispatching, PERT and CPM, straightforward issues. Materials in industry, stock control model, ABC Analysis
- Warm Engineering– Laws of thermodynamics, transformation of warmth into work the other way around, laws of amazing gases, thermodynamic cycles – isochoric, isobaric, isothermal exaggerated, isentropic, polytrophic and choking, methods of warmth move, warm conductivity, convective warmth move coefficient, Stefan Boltzman law by radiation and generally speaking warmth move coefficient.
Do we trust you like this Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2021 ? For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card, Results, Answer key and GK Quiz consistently check our site routinely. You like this Article so kindly remember to share via online media. Much obliged For visiting theeducationking.com