Learn Data Science and AI for Free:Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar start an online free Data Science and Artificial Intelligence course “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE &DATA SCIENCE UPSCALING”. Students who passed 12th have the option to apply for this. IIT Ropar starts this course with the help of the Punjab Government’s Punjab Skill Development Mission (PDMS). Students who apply for this course should be passed an online A-DSAT exam.
This is the best free course to kickstart learning Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, as well as programming in general, with this beginner-friendly “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE UPSCALING” course. In the current time, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science are the game-changing career option in the overall world.
The average salary of a Data Science in different countries:
L-2 and L-3 Programs:
IIT, Ropar start two programs, L-2 and L-3 in Data Science and AI “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE &DATA SCIENCE UPSCALING” course. L-2 is a sort period program, In this program, the student learns basics about Data science and Al. L-2 program covers many concepts in this program like Computer vision, Natural language processing, and others. In the L-2 program students also have an option to learn Machine Learning and its advanced concepts, Machine Learning algorithms, Advance python Libraries like Numpy, statsmodels, and scikit-learn. Enrolling in L-2 program candidate should be clear an online A-DSAT exam which conducted by the institute. Only students who clear the L-2 program can enroll in the L-3 program.
This is a module-based program, in this students can opt like Computer vision, Natural language processing, and others as per their interest of the area. This program will be followed by a capstone in which they need to implement a real industry problem, after successful submission of the capstone, they will get certified.
Curriculum For L-2 Program:
- The L-2 program provides the entire toolbox that is needed to become a data scientist.
- This L-2 program Fill up your resume with in-demand data science skills like Statistical analysis, Python programming, and its Advance Library: NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Machine Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
- After this, you impress interviewers by showing a good understanding of data science.
- Learn how to pre-process the data for Data Science and Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning, how Machine Learning word under the hood.
- Start coding in Python.
- learn how to use python for statistical analysis.
- You can Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels, and scikit-learn
- After this, you can easily able to get a good job.
In a world where high-level digitization of processes is on the rise, the generation of data is in volumes, giving rise to the popularity of data science technology and its tools. Data science which is defined as the significant technology of current times has been a game-changer across various industries. There is a lot more data being generated than there was ever before and so is the scope in this field as well. This program provides in-depth knowledge about Data Science and AI. Enroll in this candidate should be complete the L-2 program after completing the L-2 program candidate can eligible to apply for the L-3 program.
Curriculum For L-3 Program:
- This is started with an overview of AI and Machine Learning Engineering Stack.
- After an overview, you learn Data Wrangling at Scale and Statistics for AI
- In Last, You learn Foundations of Machine Learning and A Deep Dive into Deep Learning.
- Also, you see some case studies and building projects:
- Al Case Study 1: Natural Language Processing
- AI Case Study 2: Computer Vision
- Building and Deploying Large-Scale AI Systems
- Capstone project
The time duration for these courses is not too long. These programs are weekly based. The time duration for L-2 and L-3 is given below:
|L-2 Program||4 Weeks|
|L-3 Program||12 Weeks|
How to Apply
Students who are interested to get admission to these programs can apply through this link:
- Using this portal students apply for Advanced Data Science Aptitude Test (A-DSAT).
- A-DSAT was conducted in the first week of July.
- All students who apply for this, get exam dates, times, and links through an email on a registered email address.
- This test was conducted based on a multiple-choice question.
- After passing the test candidates are admitted to the L-2 program.