NTA GPAT Result 2021: National Testing Agency has informed the Press Release on GPAT Examination, 2021. For the Examination hung on 22 to 27 February in Online Mode, Evaluation measure is going on so that outcomes will be out soon. After the effective fruition of Online Examination, NTA has now flagged that outcome delivered now applicants should be in contact with entry for their outcome.
Graduate in Pharmacy Aptitude Test, 2021 is the Common Entrance Examination for the Admission in Pharmacy Related Courses over the 800 Institutes/Colleges stumbling into the country. Applicants need to keep up their incessant visit on the gateway for getting data with respect to NTA GPAT Online Examination result.
Applicants need to give their legitimate Credentials to downloading their outcome and assuming outcome will be in the arrangement of PDF document, competitors need to check their subtleties in the List. Based on their outcome/marks scored up-and-comers will be distributed their particular Pharmacy College. SarkariExam.com wishes all the absolute best for their Result.
Full Specification About NTA GPAT Result 2021
Score Calculation Method
- The marks in score card are prepared according to the scoring methodology.
- Raw scores are calculated as per the answers depicted in the final answer key. Furthermore, GPAT 2021 score is calculated using the formula given below.
Formula to calculate NTA GPAT score:
100 x No. of candidates appeared in examination with raw marks equal to or less than the candidate / Total no. of the candidates appeared
Formula for calculation of NTA GPAT 2021 raw score
GPAT 2021 score = 4 x No. of correct answers – 1 x No. of incorrect answers
|Conduct of NTA GPAT 2021 exam||27 Feb 2021|
|Release of official answer key||07 Mar 2021|
|Last date to challenge answer key||11 Mar 2021|
|Display of Final answer key||18 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of NTA GPAT 2021 result, merit list||19 Mar 2021|
NTA GPAT 2021 cut-off
The cut-off marks for GPAT are released by NTA only after the announcement of the result. A cut-off score is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must attain to apply in the particular institute Check the previous year cut-off given below.
|Cast category||Cutoff marks||Number of candidates|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||185-155||458|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||185-114||688|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||183-87||340|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||185-152||1179|
For the year 2020
|Category||Cut off marks||Total no. of candidates|
NTA GPAT Past year cut offs
Candidates can check the past 07 year cut off marks from tha table below.
|Exam year||General / OBC / NCL||SC||ST||PH|
The conducting body reserves the following number of seats for different categroy candidates:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
Step For Download Result
- Go to the authority site, www.gpat.nta.nic.in
- On the landing page, click on the connection that peruses: ‘GPAT 2021 outcome’
- Another window will open
- In the space gave, sign in with your application number, date of birth, and the auto-produced security pin
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- GPAT result 2021 will be shown on the PC screen
- Download the GPAT result 2021
- Take its print out for future reference
- The aftereffect of GPAT is worthy at all AICTE-endorsed establishments, college offices, constituent universities, and associated schools for admission to MPharma courses.
- Presently, every one of the partaking foundations will deliver their separate slice off scores for admission to drug store courses. Every one of the competitors who meet the slice off will be qualified to partake in additional rounds that are required to incorporate Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Competitors’ last choice will be founded on their exhibition in the gathering conversation and individual meeting adjusts.
NTA GPAT 2021 Toppers
- Subtleties of clinchers of GPAT 2021 will be accessible with results.
- A year ago, an aggregate of 4913 up-and-comers have breezed through GPAT placement test, out of these, 2237 male and 2676 female applicants have qualified. Clinchers for GPAT were as per the following:
- Mr Khan Omar has gotten rank 1 by getting 100 percentile.
- Ms Aastha Rohit has topped among female applicants by obtaning 99.9958644 NTA score.
- Mr Sheik Shahid Ayubsab acquired 99.1873449 NTA score and bested among PwD applicants.
FAQs for GPAT 2021 Result
Q1. Where would i be able to check my GPAT 2021 outcome?
Ans. You can GPAT 2021 outcome at gpat.nta.nic.in.
Q2. How might I check my outcome for GPAT 2021?
Ans. You need application number and date of birth to check your GPAT 2021 outcome.
Q3. In what structure GPAT result is proclaimed?
Ans. GPAT result is announced as a scorecard.
Q4. For how long GPAT scores are legitimate?
Ans. GPAT scores are legitimate till 3 years after the presentation of result.
Q5. What number of applicants showed up in GPAT 2020?
Ans. A sum of 48,360 competitors showed up for GPAT in the year 2020.
Q6. Is there any arrangement for re-assessment of GPAT scores?
Ans. No, there is no arrangement for re-checking of GPAT scores.
Q7. How is All India Rank chosen?
Ans: All India Rank is determined according to the imprints acquired by the applicants in GPAT against the all out marks
We trust you like this NTA GPAT Result 2021 ?For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card and GK Quiz consistently check our site routinely. You like this Post so kindly remember to share via online media. A debt of gratitude is in order For visiting theeducationking.com.