NTA NEET Online Admission 2021: National Testing Agency NTA ar Invited to on-line form for the Admission in NEET MBBS UG Courses 2021. Those candidates have an interest to the subsequent Admission Can browse the complete Notification Before Apply on-line.
NTA NEET Online Admission 2021
|Last Date for Apply Online||Notified soon|
|Last Date Online Payment||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||September 2021|
|Result Declared||Notified soon|
|EWS / OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 800/-|
Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
|Minimum Age||17 years|
|Maximum Age :||25 years|
|Born On / Before||31/12/2004|
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate communicating with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB cluster of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in Bharat.
- For additional Details Kindly See the complete data book or scan the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
NEET UG eligibility criteria 2021
|Nationality||Candidates eligible for NEET 2021 include:Indian NationalsForeign NationalsNRIPIOOCI|
|Age requirement for NEET 2021||Aspirants applying for NEET 2021 must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission as of 31 December 2021.|
|Minimum Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board.|
|Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination||General – 50%,|
OBC/SC/ST – 40%,
PWD – 45%
|Number of permitted attempts||There are no restrictions on the maximum NEET attempt limit 2021.|
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2021 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate WHO is showing within the qualifying examination, i.e., twelve customary in 2021 whose result’s hoped-for might apply and take up the same check however he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she doesn’t pass the qualifying examination with the specified pass proportion of marks at the time of 1st spherical of direction.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian faculty Certificate Examination that is corresponding to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination once a amount of twelve years study, the last 2 years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall embody sensible tests in these subjects) and arithmetic or the other elective subject with English at A level not but the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of instructional analysis and coaching once introduction of the 10+2+3 instructional structure as suggested by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of associate degree Indian University/Board or different recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall embrace sensible take a look at in these subjects) and additionally English as a required subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English once passing either the upper Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or constant examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall embrace sensible take a look at in these subjects and additionally English as a required subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : the primary year of the 3 years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology together with sensible tests in these subjects provided the examination could be a University Examination and candidate has passed the sooner qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at level not but a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc. Examination of associate degree Indian University on condition that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not but 2 of the topics Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and additional that he/she has passed the sooner qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: the other examination that in scope and commonplace (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry Associate in Nursing Biology/Bio-technology; that shall embrace sensible take a look at in these subjects) is found to be love the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology together with sensible tests in every of those subjects and English. On condition that to be eligible for competitive exam, candidate should have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated higher than or showing within the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided additionally that to be eligible for competitive Entrance take a look at the candidate should have passed within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English on an individual basis and should have obtained a minimum of fifty marks taken along in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation four on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and additionally should have are available the advantage list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Important Instruction for NEET UG
- Aadhar Card is required all told Bharat NTA NEET 2021 Examination
- Instruction Of ikon : Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size ikon with White Background and conjointly Enter Your Candidates Name and ikon Taken Date
- For a lot of Details Kindly SEE NEET UG 2021 Notification
What to keep ready beforehand
Aspirants are advised to keep the documents and details ready before NEET 2021 registration. Keeping the documents beforehand will help aspirants to fill NEET application form smoothly with minimal chances of mistakes. The basic necessity which must be ensured is using the prescribed and compatible Internet browser. The relevant documents things to keep ready before filling neet.nta.nic.in NEET application form 2021 are as follows:
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Address
- Class 10 details and Class 12 details (Marksheet, certificate, roll number, school address, and other details)
- Correct spelling of Father and Mother’s name
- Aadhaar number (last 4 digits only)
- Class 12 Roll number issued by the Board/Election Card (EPIC No.), Passport Number, ration card number, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number
- Scanned images of passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class 10 pass certificate and postcard size photograph Details are given in the table below
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking and UPI payment gateway details (for online payment)
NEET application form – things to keep ready beforehand
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible IDs|
|Indian Nationals of all States||Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/, Class XII Roll number issued by the Board, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Passport Number, Aadhaar (last 4 digits)|
|Foreign Nationals/ OCI/PIO||Passport Number|
Document specification for NEET application form
Documents required for NEET form phase-1
|Documents||Specifications||Size and Format||Specification for tool|
|Passport Photograph||Latest photographWhite background80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background||Size – 10 Kb to 200 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Postcard size picture||Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with name and date of taking the photograph.Photograph should not be with cap or goggles.80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background||4″x6″ (Size 10 kb – 200 kb)||4.25 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Signature||White BackgroundSign with black penSignature must not be in capital letters.||Size – 4 Kb to 30 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Left-hand thumb impression||In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be usedBlue ink on white paper||Size: 10 kb to 200 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
NEET registration 2021 document specification phase-2
|Class 10 passing certificate||The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploading||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Category certificate||SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
|PwBD certificate||Certificate obtained by the list of centres mentioned in the brochure||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
|Citizenship certificate||Citizenship/Embassy certificate or any documentary proof of citizenship in PDF format||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
Do we trust you like this NTA NEET Online Admission 2021 Open? For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card, Results, Answer key and GK Quiz consistently check our site routinely. You like this Article so kindly remember to share via online media. Much obliged For visiting theeducationking.com