Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 The process of admission in various ITIs of Rajasthan Government is started every year by the Department of Skill Planning and Entrepreneurship, Government of Rajasthan. Online applications for admission in Rajasthan
Government/Private ITI can be submitted from 2nd August to 14th August 2021. Candidates have to apply online through official website or SSOID. We have told you about the process to fill Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021. You can also check the complete details by visiting the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully before applying online.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Educational Qualification.
For Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2021 the candidate must have passed 8th/ Secondary examination or equivalent examination of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Age Limit
To apply for Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2021, a candidate must be 14 years of age or above as on August 1, 2021.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 is fixed at Rs 100 for general candidates. The application fee for SC and ST candidates will be Rs.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 General Instructions
- The registration, application form and selection form for admission to public/private industrial training institutes will be filled online at sso.rajasthan.gov.in/E-mitra kiosk through the unified portal of Government of Rajasthan.
- The information filled by the applicant will be useful during and after the training, so the information should be filled carefully. This information will be used for all the work like admission, fees, scholarship, exam, mark sheet, certificate etc.
- 100/- (non-refundable) admission fee for General candidates and 75/- (non-refundable) for SC/ ST candidates in person or through portal. Can be done by the candidate himself or through E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Before applying online, candidate should check the admission brochure and seats available on the website. Candidate should note carefully the fact that all the entries are correctly marked in the online application form. Applicants candidates are liable to be disqualified at any stage of admission if they fill in wrong information or knowingly furnish false information in any manner for which they will be responsible.
- All the information asked in the online form has to be filled properly and you have to attach the necessary documents. Applicants should fill their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, on the basis of mark sheet of 8/10 examination only. After submitting the application form, the applicant can download the challan and deposit the fee through e-Mitra or online. The application form will be included in the allotment process only after the fee is deposited.
- Once the application form is submitted and locked, the applicant can take a print out of it and download it. The hard copy of the application form will not be sent to the admission office. Applicants must take a printout and keep a copy. After seat allotment submit the printout of the form while reporting to the concerned institute.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Documents
Passport size photograph and simple signature on plain paper.
8th/10th number sheet.
Documents relating to actual residence (if done from outside Rajasthan 8/10).
Reservation Category Certificate.
copy of aadhar card
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Required Documents.
- Photo – Applicants have to upload latest color photograph and their passport size signature in *.jpg, *.gif, *.png file format and maximum size up to 50 KB.
- Signature – Applicants scan their latest passport size color photograph and signature in *.jpg, *.gif, *.png file format and maximum size of 50 KB.
- Documents required for Category A/B/C/D/E or domicile should be scanned and uploaded in file format
- 3-4 other papers together in one file for Category B (Ex-Servicemen), PPO, Discharge Diary etc. Upload PDF in maximum 150 KB format.
- Upload the marksheet of the secondary examination. If there is more than one mark sheet pass/mark correction in supplementary examination then upload all of them.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates will be released after the completion of the application process. Merit list will be released online only. After the release of merit list candidates will be called for counseling in the institutes. View this document during
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2020 Important dates
|Start Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021||02 August 2021|
|Last date Rajasthan ITI Application Form||14 August 2021|
|How to Apply Form (Prospectus)||https://hi.theeducationking.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Prospectus_Admi_Online_2021-22.pdf|
- Blood Relation | Consanguinity: Solved Examples with Diagrams
- List of major National Organisations
- List of Major International Organisations
- Top 10 National Awards of India
- SYLLOGISM Practice Questions with solutions
- Top 10 most Prestigious Awards and their achievers | Most Famous Awards in the world
- Rajasthan government orders closure of schools
- CTET English Important Questions
- PDUSU Time Table 2021 shekhauni.ac.in BA BCOM BSC 1st-2nd-3rd Year Exam Date
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Fireman AFO Online Form 2021
- CIL(Coal India Ltd) 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
- SSC GD Free Test
- CGPSC State Engineering Service 2021
- Hindustan Urvarak Rasayan Limited HURL Non-Executive Online Form 2021