Introduction of PYTHON Programming
Nowadays everyone wants to learn python and It is also most popular language. Here we discuss about our most popular language python that you should know about it.
According to the Codecademy, 2018 saw a 34% increase in users studying python. We can learn Python programming from many popular online leaniring platform like Udemy, Coursera , Codecademy, Freecodecamp and also most popular platform You Tube.
Python is new language that was created in 1990 by Guido van Rossum at Stichting Mathematisch Centrum (CWI) in the Netherlands as a successor of a language called ABC.
When Guido began implementing python, Guido was reading the published scripts from “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” a BBC comedy series from 1970s. So that Guido decided to call this language as a Python because he wanted to give short, unique name.
Python programming can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way. Python is interpreted and high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python supports modules, packages, which encourages program modularity and code.
Python is written in English. But there are several implementations: PyPy (written in Python) and CPython (written in C ).
The most recent major version of python programming is Python3 and old version is Python 2 but still this old version is popular and nowadays people are using Python3.
Why everyone is learning python programming more than other programming language?
In present time most of the companies appoint that person who knows python and lots of student learning python on their personal interest or for professional reason.
These are the main reason behind the popularity of python:
- Beginner friendly: – Python programming is easy than other programming language that’s why It’s easy to handle for beginners too.
- No issue regarding the speed: – Python programming doesn’t have any issue regarding the speed and python code runs faster in a function because It is faster to store local variable than global variable. When function is compiled, the local variables are stored in a fixed-size array and variables names are assigned to indexes.
- Python programming is faster growing programming language and Stackoverflow.com also determined Python to be the fastest growing major programming language by analyzing the number of visitors vs. Question about certain topic.
This data proved the popularity of python programming.
- Python works on different platforms like windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi and many more.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python programming is easy to understand and It’s code are also less than other programming language so that It take less space in memory.
- Python programming has simple syntax similar to the English language. Here we can understand that how much this python is easy so that we are comparing it’s syntax to English language.
- Python prototyping can be very quick because Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written.
IDE for Python Programming:
If we want to do programming in any language we have to use some IDEs (Integrated Development Environment in developer speak) for it. IDEs are software programs that combine tools for writing and testing software, mobile apps or any websites into a platform.
Here we suggest you most popular IDEs for Python: Pycharm, PyDev, Spyder, Sublime Text, Thonny etc.
Uses of Python programming language:
Nowadays Python is using in many sectors and also many companies.
These are the main sector where we are using python:
- Software Development: – Software developers use python programming as a support language. This language is used in testing, building, and managing websites. Python used in Software development because it is a user-friendly, versatile, stable language which helps to give robust solutions.
- Web applications:-Python indeed is a favourite among application programmers as well as Web developers. This language is widely used for fast prototyping and building highly scalable web applications.
- Scientific and numeric:-Python used in scientific computing because Python is general purpose programming language. It is interpreted and dynamically typed and is very suited for interactive work and quick prototyping, while being powerful enough to write large application in.
- Audio/Video-Based Applications:-Audio and video applications such as Timplayer, Cplay have been developed using python libraries because Python provide better stability and performance in comparison to other media players. We can use Python to develop application that can multi-task and also output media.
- Business Applications:-In business Application, we use python as a e-commerce, ERP, and many other. So, Business Application is different from other normal applications. They require applications which are scalable, extensible and easily readable. Tryton platform is best as a business application in Python.
- Python is also used in varies Financial institutions. They used in hedge funds, large banks, or regulators. So that government Agencies is also using Python.
- You Tube is also written in python because python has literally added the dynamic, scalable and flexibility features to You Tube. Python, JS, HTML5, C++ and C are the main language behind You Tube.
- Python was used to create a deep neural network (DNN) using Pytorch and Scikit-Learn in order to predict death dates for patients with terminal illnesses.
If Anytype Probleams About Programming Then You Comment And Contact Us using Contect Form